Saturday 19 September 2009

Cute Little Christmas Gift Crackers...

 I thought i would share these little crackers with you, this set was made for my mum, to decorate her tree with! Each cracker is filled with 2 cadburys chocolate eclair sweeties which will give you an idea of the size of them but i may develop the idea a search around for little tiny gifts to fill them with!




I have decorated them with diecuts from the cuttlebug die set (sorry forgotten the name!) with 4 2x2 dies  i have used the snowman die and the snowflakes die and cut them from glitter card




I glittered the ends with holo glitter and tied them with a ribbon, if you un-tie the ribbon you can open the cracker up and get the sweets out!




This is the final set of 6, the crackers them selves were die cut on my big ellison machine using a accucut sweetie box die!

hope they inspire

Hugs

L xXx

No comments: