Thursday 25 February 2010

Butterflies, Lizards and Flowers!



Just a few quick cards from me today...enjoy x


Pre made embellishments are from K and Co, as are the papers used for the scalloped mats. The card with the 9 little squares uses accessorize stickers too!


Have a little update re the hospital! After a long phone call at the start of the week i have an appointment for monday morning to learn how to use my injection...scary, V scary but at the same time i want to get it over with!

Hugs

Lisa

3 comments:

Ali said...

They are lovely - I think the lizard/dinosaur is my favourite. Good luck for Monday!! Am sure it wont be as bad as you expect but fingers crossed for you!!

tea_bag said...

wow love your card I also love doing cards with little things on your are super alma xx

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Love and Hugs