Wednesday 14 April 2010

Something a little out of my "zone"...



Firstly, i just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind wishes and lovely comments about my sad news, it is still sinking in but i am a lot more "with it" now!

This card was made for my Grandad, who has gone fishing ever since i can remember!
I have mentioned before that decopage is not really my thing but i was quite taken by the smirk decopage pad at the NEC



This is my first card from it, they were all mens cards and i think i will have to do a little batch for my card box!



Its mounted on the 8x8 matching papers



And finished off with a little bit of Anitas 3d gloss - bit like diamod glaze i think! Which i think makes the boat look wet and like its in water ripples

Hugs

Lisa xXx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is lovely, and I'm with you, normally decopage isn't my sort of thing, but the card you've done isn't the normal sort of decopage, if you know what I mean - your one is much more up to date and fun :)