Tuesday 3 August 2010

I NEED to craft!!


Just a quick post from me today... I am missing my craft room at the moment as i made a promise that i would blitz the house and have a jolly good clear out!! I have had a quick whiz round my craft room and have listed some clear out stuff on here, but i also have a box of bits to ebay as i go round the house!!

Photos for today are what i have sorted my desk into, i have 2 baskets, one is mostly half made projects and the other is things i want to use  or re-use over the holiday!

I also want to get a little etsy shop set up too and get some hand made embellishments and goodies in there!!

But not this week... this week is for housework, the quicker i can do it the more i can craft so crafting daydreams are what is keeping me going!!

Well i am off to carry on now, i have ordered a few treats for when the house is done, including a bag of dried lavender, 2 new punches (crafts u love had free postage so it would have been rude not too!!) and some vinyl so watch this space!! I should also be getting my new cinch tool, i had one at the start of jJuly but it was faulty so has eventually bee collected by QVC and a new one is on its way!


Big hugs

Lisa xXx
P.S thank you for all the people who have had bits from my craft clear out, i think there may be a part 3 on its way!! I will update the post with everything that has been sold shortly i just want to get on with this house!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My craft room needs a jolly good clear out, but I'm ignoring it and keeping on crafting!! As for the rest of the house....

PepPop said...

Good luck with your clear out so we can see you crafting again soon. Jaqui x

Unknown said...

Bless you, i am a step ahead of you. I recently had a good clear out my craft space and house! clean house gives clean mind = plently of craft time. xx