Sunday 29 August 2010

Sunday Shape of the Week Challenge - Scalloped Circle


Welcome to Shape of the Week Sunday!

I decided to set a Die Cutting based challenge on my blog every week, as there does not seem to be many die cutting challenges about so i thought this may inspire people!!

So my challenge to you is to make a card using a die of a scalloped circle - there are tons out there and i think it is a popular die!!

The die i have used is a Nestabilities die

You dont have to use the same die but your project must include a die cut Scalloped Circle and not a pre-made embellishment.

You do not have to make a card, it could be anything!



These 2 cards were made for a pair of Puppies that my friend had brought toys for and wanted a little card to go with them!



If you do enter, please do tell your blog readers about the challenge too and link back xxx thanks

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thanks for launching a challenge for all us die cutters out there :-)

I've added my link.

Ruthie x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Er! Um! mines now an elongated circle, does that count?????