Saturday 30 October 2010

Stand Alone Dinosaur Shaped Card - Cut on My Cricut


So pleased with how this card turned out!!
He was cut on my cricut and made into a card


I embellished hime with distress inks, black pen and glossy accents on his teeth and spine


This sort of shows how he was made into a card, i cut the base shape out twice in card and once in patterned paper and layered it up


I measured this time and he fitted perfectly into his envelope!!


I couldn't bring myself to put happy birthday or anything else on the front... i liked it as it was!

Hugs

Lisa xXx

3 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Wonderful card! I love how you used a pen to embellish the lines and the colors are awesome :D. Enquiring minds want to know though, which cartridge did you use? TFS!

Unknown said...

How blummin fab is that card!!! LOVE IT :)

Alix said...

oh love this...and i think you're right...he doesn't need anything else!