Tuesday 23 November 2010

Happy Birthday Tag - Using Another IKEA Snovita Tag!!




Did you see my christmas tag made using the lovely IKEA Snovita tags yesterday???
Well todays offering is a birthday tag, although i do think it is still a little festive!



As I said yesterday - the tags were a great buy at 99p, you get 12 - 4 of each colour
The red and the blue tags are only coloured on the top which makes it great for sanding and bringing the kraft colour through!



I have a new found love of eyelets and have dusted off my little box of mixed ones that have been gathering dust for the last few years!
You may be seeing some more eyelets from me in the near future!!



Hope you like my little tag, if i have some free time i think i will make one for each of my family to go on their pressies!

Lisa xXx

3 comments:

PepPop said...

Ooh very cool!! Have you seen Qwiksave's homemade wrapping paper - these would be perfect with it. Jaqui x

camcraft said...

Just lovely, love how you have used the layered cirlces/eyelet.
Carole x

Kaz Hall said...

oooh I can feel a trip to ikea coming on...fantastic idea!!