Thursday 2 December 2010

Go Kreate Boo Bear Boys Birthday Card



I don't do too many boy cards but am really peased with this one!



I love this little bear die he is mega cute, but does not have to be cut in grey, you could do him any colour you wish



I have put a little paperchase cupcake sticker in his hand which fits just perfect!!!
I think the bears are too detailed to ink, so i accent mine with my Letraset Tria Markers, they are a bit like promarkers but have a wonderfull brush pen and a fine line nib too (as well as a chisel tip - yes 3 nibs on one pen!!)



The alphabet is from sizzix that cuts and embosses in one pass, a tiny sanding over really makes them pop, I cut mine from self adhesive card which is great for die cutting little things!



Once the christmas madness is over i will do a tutorial for accenting die cuts with tria and promarker pens too


Lisa xXx

3 comments:

tilly said...

what a really cute card, love how you have done it
Tilly x

Netty said...

This is so cute and I love your bear in grey. Annette x

PepPop said...

Aww he's so cute and love the little cupcake. Jaqui x