Thursday, 13 January 2011

Birthday Card Using K&Co and Go Kreate Dies


Not my normal colours but I am liking the way it came out!!
The papers and the Embellies are from the K&Co Poppy Seeds Range, which i fell in love with when i saw them in hobbycraft so came home and found a reasonable price online!!!!


The lable style die cut is done with a Go Kreate XL Frame die (the card is A5 size - my fave size at the mo) and the die cut letters are a Tim Holtz Decorative Strip die called Chip Block


Lisa x

3 comments:

LaceTopDesigns said...

Thats a lovely card! I dont normally do greens, but you have matched the colours really well and it looks beautiful.

Sandra said...

I must admit, I wouldn't normally pick those colours, but they really work.

Animated ecards said...

Hey nice blog here. You could get really nice birthday, christmas etc. animated ecards with tasteful music on the internet and send to your friends.