Tuesday 25 January 2011

Large Name Card Made Using Cricut & Don Jaun


I thought we would have a few more piccys today, there have not been enough, in my opinion, of late!


I love these cards, there are so many nice papers out there that no 2 look the same and they always go down a storm when i am asked to make one!


This one had a horse theme, slightly!


I like to use a heavy PP and love the ones with clitter on them, my cricut cuts them like a dream and the give some extra sparkle!


I get through that many little foam pads it is unreal!! I always try to stock up on them if i see them cheap!


the card is A4 folded lengthways and the font is Don Jaun, my fave font for these cards! The little Horseshoe is an old QK die!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Lisa,

Cute name art! I am thinking about doing something like this for my five year old's bedroom - thanks for the inspirations!

Chrysalis said...

Hi Lisa - I do love your big name cards - which brand dies are they? I also love yesterday's card for Willow, and I really like the MS ellies - that paper is lovely, isn't it? I use it a lot.

My husband and I started WW last night, courtesy of the NHS for 3mths as our GP referred us. I hope to lose a lot during that time, to make best use of the freebie!

Love to buddy-up if you don't get a better offer!

Chrysalis
teddywaresandflutterbies.blogspot.com

PepPop said...

Love it. The colours are gorgeous and love the teeny weeny horseshoes. Jaqui x