Saturday 19 February 2011

A pretty little greetings card...




Firstly I must apologise for going AWOL for the week!! I just do not know where time goes lately!!
It is officially half term and its a good job cos there is so much i want to get done, both around the house and in the craft room possibly with a bit of ebaying thrown in for good measure!!



This card looked much cuter in real life and is so me, the colours, the sparkle everything really!!



The butterflies are a new line in hobbycrafts spring embellishments and the papers I have had a while and i think were crate papers or MME with a bit of bling added where needed!!



i don't often work on cream but this looks nice on a muted colour and not a bright white



I am very excited as i am off to the Stitches trade show tomorrow at the NEC, hoping to come back with lots of photos ideas and news!



Lisa xXx

4 comments:

TAM said...

I really like this style of card and the papers are beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Would be great to use up scraps as well.

Elaine in Australia :O)

Tracey and Paul said...

that really lovely , I would never have thought of making a card like this but it looks great x

Kathy said...

soooo pretty! I love the patchwork quilt effect