Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines Gift Ideas :: Using Home Bargains Love Tokens!


This is the second year running that Home bargains have had Love Tokens in - they are like choc coins and are only 39p!!

I have not had much time this year to make up fresh samples of things , but wanted to remind you of a couple of ideas i came up with last year, I have loads of follower that were not with me this time last year so sometimes its nice to have a little re-fresh!

LOVE TOKENS - these went down well, I didn't like the writing on the one side of the tokens so had a eureka moment and stuck them onto punched scalloped circles, this moment of wisdom really paid off as they looked much more classy - click on the heading for photos of last years make

HUG IN A MUG - I love this idea, as far as i know it was an original idea, i didn't goodle ideas it just came to me while faffing in my craft room one day with my left over snowman soup stuff!! You are welcome to use this idea, but it would be nice if you could link back to the original idea - again click the heading for pics and instructions!

1 comment:

craftymum said...

Hi Lisa
I love your hug in a mug idea.
Must give it a go
hugs sarah x