Wednesday 13 November 2013

Whats on Your Hotel Bed Wednesday!? NEC Shopping!



Not quite whats on your workdesk as I can't actually see mine at the mo! I have come home from the NEC with a horrible cold and a full week at work to make up the time I took off to go to the NEC last week! Bum!
I found it a little difficult to leave the Art of Craft stand at the end of each day without buying something.... it seemed rude! So above is a new die and expansion pack for my fuse machine, 2 memory box dies and an A4 embossing folder!

 
Next up a selection of little clock hands, there are a 2 fuse dies that have a clock face on them and I love the idea of using real hands so have got myself a little stock some for my sample cards and some for some cards I want to make for special people!

Next a good supply of bling, I love the bling from Mei Flower and visit them every time I go to the NEC for a good stock up! Mum if you are reading this - don't worry I popped and got you some and will post them :o)



Next up is a little selection of goodies from Rob AKA The MDF Man, I didn't actually pay for these he let me have them to play with so I will certainly do them justice and make them into something pretty!
 
I also got a few things I didn't photograph like some centura pearl card and a couple of other dies, I then also got some rather special dies that deserved a blog post all of their own so will be back with those later!
I was much better behaved as a demonstrator than I am as a shopper!!
Lisa xXx

No comments: