Monday 23 February 2009

Love is in the air......................

These are some pics of some wedding invites that i have been working on for a lady at work, i am doing invites, table mints, menus, order of service and also some etched glasses (all of which i will blog as they are made!)
The butterflies are cut on the cuttlebug using core'dinations card stock in fortune teller, then embossed and sanded for a rustic look.

The invites are quite simple just a tuck and fold card with a tag inside. The butterfly sits on the outside as if it is just resting there!

When opened there is a tag inside with all of the details of the wedding, it sits in the card on a cut out notch










I think my photos need a little bit of work...but i guess that will come with plenty of blogging practise!

blog soon
Lisa x

4 comments:

My Little World said...

Wow, those are fab invites. Great work. :)

Hazel said...

These are smashing - and the half term cards - you've been busy x

JudithMarie said...

I love those cards, and so simple as you said.
Can I ask where you got the design of the card from?

Judith x

Yannie said...

Brilliant idea! I love the buttterflies