Friday 2 October 2009

A Tiny Bit of Crafty Shopping...

I have a few little updates...
Firstly thank you to those who have sent little get well soon messages...I still feel totally grotty, I cant breathe, taste or speak, can bearly hear and to top it all off a have the biggest most painfull cold sore EVER!!!

On a really, hugely brighter note, anyone who has been following my frustrated thread, the lovely company have offered me a brand new machine, the machine is not released until November, you may have put 2 and 2 together and know the company and machine i am talking about...and if you have keep popping back as i will definately be reviewing it!




I have had 2 crafty deliveries today, i have not had a crafty delivery for a while!!
The first delivery was stardream card, the chocolate brown is for my wedding stationary and i topped up on some other colours as i was paying for postage!



My second delivery was this die, it is the new sizzix bigz XL Gift card holder and it looks great!!!



A few of the people at work who i do cards for asked if i could make some of these for christmas as most have older children who are wanting gift cards or money.
I think i am going to do some for my family with a lottery ticket / scratch card  in for christmas this year!



The pics are just of the sample cut that comes in the box as i don't know if i have the energy to get my big shot out and actually cut one!!!

no hugs today, as i don't want to share my germs!!!
LxXx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I like the look of that x