Thursday 8 April 2010

Another HUGE - but simple - Birthday Card!





I am really pleased with this card, i do struggle with making (and photographing) these huge A4 (A3 folded) cards!



Guess who this was for???!!!



I am really loving red at the mo, its never really been a fave colour of mine but loving it!


The letters are cut out on my cricut from some patterned card i got from the NEC last month


And the little wooden embellishments are from hobbycraft (i managed to get some more half price earler in the week too!!) I have tarted the embellies up a little and added some polka ribbon...yum!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

oohhhh this is just gorgeous :) I bet she'll be over the moon with it, I know I would be.

airing cupboard crafts said...

LOve the card. I seem to love red at the moment too but never seem to use enough of it xx

maddy hill said...

ohhhhhh i love the card - gorgeous combo of white and red - love the paper and the decorated embellies !

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! Looks soo cute Xx