Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bold Name Birthday Card Made Using My Cricut Expression




I am really loving doing these bold style cards at the moment, they are not always as quick as they look but i love the finished result!


The patterned card is one of my faves for this style or card and is from Payper Box, i filled 2 wallets of various card when i was at the NEC in March!



The card is quite big, it is A4 card folded long ways but looks like quite a substantial card instead of folding it in half short ways! the lettering is cut on my expression using DonJaun (one of my faves for lettering)



Finished off with some of my fave embellishments at the mo and polkadot ribbon (both from Hobbycraft)


Hugs

L xXx

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I do a few of these style cards too - always look so sophisticated..

Love the paper on this one :)

Nikki x

Jules said...

This is a fab card, really simple but really effective :oD

nerllybird said...

This is great, would be a really good way to use up some nice patterned paper without 'losing' it on a LO!

Unknown said...

A bold and very lovely card.

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

I love the card!! have you tried using the Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Am wondering whether to invest in one?

Just become a follower

love
Michelle x

Claire said...

lovely card :)
C
xx

danemi1 said...

such a pretty card - very fresh and clean!

Alix said...

oooh this is a super font and works so well for this style :0)

Julie said...

Love the card with the name on also the paper/card you used. I never thought of doing that for a card can I borrow your idea please in future.