Saturday, 28 August 2010

Friday Shopping..... Saturday Putting Away!!




Yesterday I popped to Hobbycraft and The Range, it will be my last big shopping trip for a while now as i am back at work on Wednesday :o(
First up are the offerings from the range, i was shopping with christmas in mind :o)




I don't think my blog readers know that i love bingo! I go every Thursday with some girls from work, and sometimes we can be a little bit lucky! So for Christmas i am making a little bingo theamed hamper for them, which will include their own bingo board! - 99p from the range, you could also make a nice magnetic shopping list holder from these and the jotters below!


Next up are these Coasters that i plan to alter, there were 6 in a pack for 99p from the range, but i may alter them in sets of 4 not decided yet!!



I have been looking for the perfect jotters for ages to tart up and make in to little stocking fillers and there are great! the large ones were 79p for 4 and the mini ones were 59p for 4



These chipboard flowers were a super bargain! there are 5 in a pack and they are a decent size - approx 2" and really chunky! they were 99p a pack! I thought they would be great for an emergency embellie!



Next up is Chrsitmas ribbon, its quite hard to find in my kind of christmas colours so i grabbed these at 99p per Roll



Last up from the Range is Wiggly Eyes, i don't use them all the time but they are handy to keep in the craft room and a bargain at 99p for all those different sizes!





Next up is my visit to hobbycraft - i really went for the foam in yesterdays post for any of my readers who have had trouble getting any but a few other things fell in like the to-die-for paper above, its a new Bazzil 12x12 with a clear embossed finish and the cupcakes were super shiny! it was dear at £1.49 (i think) a sheet but i will get about 5 cards out of it so not so bad!



These little buckets were reduced to half price, they were 79p they had some smaller ones for 59p i think but these looked a better size for a mini pampering bucket or treat bucket



Well thats it for the shopping, i will pop back later with another tutorial

Hugs

L xXx

9 comments:

Debsg said...

Great shopping trip. Those dotty coasters match a card I have just uplaoded! Must get some...

Cheap2Chic said...

Fabulous bargains! I have also been to Hobbycraft and bought the buckets in baby blue, cream and red and green (with Xmas in mind). Now need to take a trip to The Range too. xx

Helen said...

Lisa ..... hand over the chipboard flowers now ...... I WANT THEM!!!

Dolly said...

What great finds... TFS. :)xx

Noreen said...

Some great goodies slipped into your basket! You've given me some ideas too. xx

Julie said...

Great crafty bargains.

Why oh why, isn't there a Range store near me?

Julie xxx

Vee said...

Gorgeous finds! I might be heading to The Range sometime soon! A new one has opened near me I've been told.

bernietom47 said...

Fabulous bargains! Can't wait to see what you do with it all, especially the buckets.
Blessings Bernie

Paula Gale said...

i can see some great makes out of all this shopping Lisa... can't wait to see what you do.

Paula x x x