Friday 27 August 2010

HobbyCraft Magnetic Foam

I know a lot of people have contacted me about the magnetic craft foam used in yesterdays post to store my Nestabilities dies.
I made a special trip to hobbycraft this morning to try and get some for my blog readers who could not get to a hobbycraft
I have managed to get the following:

Pink - 21 sheets
Red - 3 Sheets
Green - 2 Sheets
Brown - 4 Sheets
Grey - 5 Sheets
Purple - 2 Sheets
Blue - 2 Sheets

This makes 13 lots of 3 sheets
I am going to offer 3 Sheets to each person so that the most amount of people get to have some
The price for 3 sheets is £1 (the price i paid) and the postage will be £2.00 via second class
If you would like a set please email me your colour choice if you have one to lisa@craftfairies.com
Payment via Paypal GIFT is preferred but i will accept a cheque if you do not have paypal

No comments: