Saturday 11 September 2010

Simple Butterfly Card Suitable For Any Occasion




Really pleased with this card, it was very simple and quick!



The butterfly was from a sheet i got from Hobbycraft, I added some flat backed gems to the wings



The backing card was from a set of DCWV papers I swapped with my friend Helen



And the Ribbon was actually from a box of bubblebath that i have brought to make some christmas pressies with!


Hope you like it, just a quick blog today as i have a new set of shelves that i need to squeeze into my craft room and there is a lot of moving and sorting to be done!!
hugs
Lisa xXx

6 comments:

Uma said...

very elegant, have got all my nesties now organised with magnetic fom thank you very much :o)

Addams said...

Great card, love the butterfly and the backing paper

cathinka said...

Good luck with the shelves!
Am still reading your Big Shot tips/tuts/hints- and wow! you put so much work into this blog- thanks :)
cathy

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card - very elegant.

Anonymous said...

You always do some beautiful cards and if you go to my blog you will find something for you.
x Tricia

Catherine said...

Very beautiful!