Saturday 26 February 2011

Did You Know??? Plus Freebie!!

Just a short post today as I am playing catch up, listing some things on ebay and doing some admin!

Did you know that as well as this blog I have another Blog? Oh yes, I am a Stampin up Demo as well you see and have a little blog, not as big as this one, just for all things Stampin up!
If you have never been there and fancy a nosey it is http://www.stampincraftfairy.blogspot.com/

Why am i telling you this i hear you ask?
Well...... I am doing a little offer-roonie for my blog readers
The first of April sees an addidion to the Stampin up Catalogue and Idea book, the mini catalogue, it is mega exciting and sees loads of new products being released. Normally the mini would cost 80p plus postage, but I am giving away 50 to my lovely readers!!
All you have to do if you would like one of these little beauties is send me your name and address via email lisa@craftfairies.com (no comments /pms please) they will not ship until later in march and I will drop you a little email when they are on the way too - There will also be a special offer with every catalogue sent out too!!!

So just to clarify to get one of these totally free just email me with your name and address - lisa@craftfairies.com

Please feel free to link this offer on your blog, if I get a lot of responses I may extend the offer to the first 75 people

Hugs

Lisa xXx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lisa that's a great offer. I'm going to email you right away ;)
Becky x

Karen said...

Hi Lisa
Just emailed you, so fingers crossed I'm in the first 50!
Thanks, Karen x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria