Sunday 4 September 2011

New Die Preview :: Marianne Buttons and Card


As I plan to cut out my dies to go in my filing box as i get a new one i thought i would show you how they cut too as often shapes can look different to the images on the package and with more of us shopping online its nice to see what you would get before you get it!

my new die this week is this Tag and Buttons Die I have some projects planned for this but also thought it may be nice for mounting little gifts and things that i make too!

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh these are lovely...thanks for sharing! Where do you buy these ones? I bought some at a craft show but not bought them online yet! ;) Hugs x

sue said...

What a lovely die, I can see that Im going to have to start a 'wish list' - this is so versatile.

Will have to start saving for some new dies!!

TheGirlWhoBlogs said...

This is a fab idea! I only have 2 dies for my big shot at the moment so I don't think I'm in need of doing this just yet, but great idea for when I have added to the collection. Love your blog!
Becky - TheGirlWhoBlogs