Thursday 4 July 2013

Dates for your diary!

My diary is such a mess!! I am that busy these days currently juggling 2 part time jobs (although I am working my notice on one of them!) and running my craft classes, workshops and demos! I struggle with how to keep my diary, electronic or paper and at the moment seem to be keeping both! I like an electronic diary as i can schedule my craft classes that are monthly and it just repeats them without me giving it a second thought but i can scribble on paper so tend to always seem to return to that!!
 
Either way, I have some dates for those local readers of mine!
 
Friday 12th July - Papercraft Class - Low Hill Community Centre - 7pm - 9pm
Saturday 13th July - Technique Class - Hobbycraft Wolverhampton - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Sunday 21st July - Parent and Child Craft Class - Hobbycraft Wolverhampton - 1pm - 2pm
Tuesday 30th July - Papercraft Class - Hobbycraft Wolverhampton - 9:30am - 11:30am
Saturday 3rd August - Die Cutting Demonstration - Hobbycraft Telford - 11am - 3pm
 
I am going to start popping the upcoming dates in my side bar too with more details on the events page!

No comments: