Wednesday 28 October 2009

Review :: Papermania Brad Making Starter Kit



I purchased this set a couple of days ago when mooching through one of my favourite online stores - Cutting Edge Crafts I spend most of my spare cash with these lovely people and have just ordered a Big Shot Express from them, so keep your eyes peeled for a review of it when it arrives!



The instructions on the back were great, i love instructions with photos or pictures, i generally just find them so much easier to follow, maybe that is why i love ikea so much!



This is what you get in the pack, which cost me £12.00 (postage was free)
3 circle punches 5mm, 10mm, 20mm (i think - as i have lost the packet!!)
sheet of stickey pads
sheet of stick on domes
Brad bases in 3 different sizes



I chose the pewter set, but it does come in gold, there are 2 sized circles and a square design of brad, but i would feally like to see them bring out some plain brads without the frilly edges!

Overall i think this is great for the price and i will use the punches generally too - not just for making brads!!
So overall i would give the Papermania Brad Making Starter Kit 8 out of 10



Hugs
L xXx

No comments: