Tuesday 3 November 2009

Scrap Heap Challenge :: Die Cut Notelets (sizzix)





Another little update to my scrap heap challenge - die cut notelets!



I am rubbish at a straight line so i have die cut the little notelets / car blanks using a sizzix bigz XL movers and shapers die



One was embossed with an embossing folder the other left plain



I have filled the windows on the plain one with blossoms and rhinestones set in the centre
and the other one i have popped some paperchase stickers in the little windows
both embellished with ribbon from stash



I plan to have a blitz on mt scrap box and make a few little bundles of these for christmas pressies for the girls in the family!



If you set any challenges using your scraps please leave a comment with a link cos i would love to see them!

Hugs
L xXx

6 comments:

Smriti said...

Your notelets have turned very pretty! Love the pink windows and the way you've embellished them!

Claire said...

I have to have that die, these are gorgeous.
x

Hazel said...

Lovely - I think I need to join in your scraps challenge (looking at the two boxes full I've got) x

ally fiddy said...

Lovely - might have to have a go at those.

Unknown said...

Very simple and very sweet!

BiEha Besh said...

wow,,wat a briliant idea,,it was so cute so gurlie,,**giggle,, Keep up a guwd work dear~