Wednesday 24 February 2010

Very Special Party Bags!


Firstly - apologies for the not-so-brill photos!!

These were some party bags I was asked to make by my boss, for his duaghter's bithday party!


They are made using the sizzix bag die, the pics show it with all the bits and flaps stuck on, as you have to do 2 cuts to make it



These are the boxes assembled



The boxes were then lined with tissue paper



The little scalloped mat on the front is made using a scalloped circled punch from stampin up with wording printed on my comp



Pink for girls blue for boys!


They were filled with all sorts of sugary goodness and the girls had a little bracelet in theirs while the boys had some sports ball shaped rubbers

Hugs
Lisa xXx

2 comments:

Rachelxx said...

You have been a busy bee Lisa :-)

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Oh Lisa ..... I am still very tempted by that die ..... what are you doing to me!!!