Monday 25 October 2010

2 Scalloped Monogram Cards Using My Scrapbox!!!


I had 2 of my friends birthdays this week and as i was feeling rather rough i needed a quick and cute card, they both have names that start with "L" so it was an easy task to make 2 similar cards!


Everything used on the cards (apart fron the gems - obv) was out of my scraps box so i am really pleased with myself!!


The scalloped card was a limited edition QK die, but you could use 2 scalloped nesties and score them like i did for the penguin card a few posts down.



Martha butterfly punch along with SU scalloped circle and 1 3/8" circle punches


Quickutz die cut letter all mounted on foam pads for some dimension!


I love to use the butterfly die with a row of gems or pearls down the middle and do a few butterfly layers too


Hugs Lisa xXx

4 comments:

Hope and Chances said...

Elegant design, very effective :-)

Uma said...

lovely very pretty

Addams said...

Great card, love the butterfly

Shaz said...

Great card, love the simplicity.x