Thursday 23 December 2010

A Pair of Christmas Cards - MME Papers and Craft Work Cards Baubles!


These cards were made for 2 Sisters as cards from their mum - I hope they liked them!


The card blank was covered using some papers from a MME Christmas stack (which i noticed this week was half price at hobbycraft - what a bargain!)



I have added a chraft works cards chrsitmas greeting bauble, i think these were a NEC buy one year and shamefully these were the first ones i had used!
The ribbon bow is from papermania and the letters were die cut using Tim's Vintage Market Decorative strip alphabet I love love love this alpha, it seems to go with everything!


I am quite liking my pics agains a black background lately so think i may mix it up a bit from the normal white look in the new year!


Hugs
Lisa xXx

No comments: