Monday 31 January 2011

Valentines Card Idea :: Sizzix Love Card with Felt Heart


I am really pleased with this card, it is very ME!
and it is made using only 2 dies!


For the 2 smaller hearts i have used Sizzix Medium Doodle Dies Hearts Die, this has been discontinued i believe but there are so many hearts out there these days you can easily find an alternative!!
I have cut them from black felt and some corregated kraft looking card that i had a christmas bath set packaged in - as soon as i saw it i thought that will look fab on cards!


the love and the large red heart are both cut using the same die, it is a new Sizzix die - Phrase I Love You I had to have it as soon as a saw it and thiswas the design i had in mind!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

oh now this is just wonderful. Simple and to the point :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great card :O)

Karen leonard said...

Super simple but stunningly effective. fabulous card . karen

Chrysalis said...

Hi Lisa - I just love your large print cards. Would I be able to use this die on my old Cuttlebug, do you reckon?

Thanks,
chrysalisuk87@yahoo.com

Jules said...

I love this Lisa, gorgeous card :D