Wednesday 26 January 2011

WOYWW :: I have dug out my Big Shot Pro, sorted my scraps and spent a few pennies....


I had to dig out my BSP last night for a project I am working on, I struggle so much for space in my room (shouln't moan its my own fault!!) that i often store things on my BSP so digging it out was quite a challenge!


I also have some stickers on my desk, I have taken proper pics of them ratherthan the pile they were in!! Some new ones from Paperchase that my Mum sent me, we don't have one up here so she pops in now and again for me!


And these which were 29p in home bargains!! they had some other designs and the alphas in a few different colours too!


I have also had a rather ruthless sort out of my scraps, I am a horder and keep every last scrap so i have gone through and chopped them into neat pieces and thrown away anything that is really too small!


They are now organised into colours in poly pockets which i think will be easier!
I want to set a few scrap challenges soon too!!

So... WOYWW??

15 comments:

Kate said...

Great organising, love the big shot pro, want one! Great stickers from paperchase too.

I have a job for those scraps that you are throwing away but I don't know if the pics will make it to WOYWW today as I am waiting for some post to go with them.

** Kate **

tea_bag said...

well done on getting some organising done and sorting out those scraps

tilly said...

well done, I need a clear-out and re-organize..... hate throwing bits out
lol
Tilly x

akilli melek said...

oh i hear you .... i never throw out scraps bigger than i can use to punch little daisy flowers out of.

Really interested to see what your scrap challenge would be.

caroline

DeeAnn said...

I just discovered your blog and devoured the whole thing. I love your blog. I am die cutter junkie too. Your such an inspiration. I am also a sticker junkie.

I love your BSP. I have been thinking of getting one for the huge AccuCut wooden dies. I am not sure if they will shove in there. Still doing research because there is yes and there are no answers.

karen said...

Good for you for organizing your scraps! I have a box too and maybe sorting by colour would encourage me to use them a bit more!
Happy WOYWW!
xoxo Karen (#117)

Glenda said...

I'm really bad to save little pieces and then forget them! I really need to get those closer to me!

Andria said...

I love organising too, always feel more creative afterwards, think it's because you've found things you forgot you ever had!

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

I am hearing about scraps. I need to sort out mine, they are everywhere!!

Love your BSP!!

Happy WOYWW
Sam # 26
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Ha scraps, I keep them all and then run them through the big shot with small flower dies when I have time.
I love the name on the card, I did one tonight with my Pazzles and I'm so pleased with it.
Claire

okienurse said...

Great desk and love all the organization you are doing. I have the BS not the BSP and I am thinking about getting the bigger one. Any advice?

Vickie #59

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Scraps sorted into colours - that is seriously tidy crafting. I am in awe.

Marjo said...

Great creativity there, Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Great Space.. Thank for the info on the big-shot embossing folders I did notice that about them but did not know why they had changed it.

Hugs
Shirley #151

Morti said...

Having a tidy up can be fun and inspiring as well as self-satisfying - well done you!