Wednesday 23 March 2011

WOYWW :: Ohhh I am in a Paper Heaven


Today I have aminly been stroking paper!!
My work desk is consumed this week by the most fantastic papers!!

I am new to this range of papers so forgive me if you are already a fan but if you are not then you need to get on over to http://www.inspiremepapers.co.uk/
If this pearl effect lace printed card dosen't send you there right away then scroll down to see some more of my faves!!!

I love textured papers and cards and inspire me really has so much to see


this is a pearl card that has holes punched in it, really fabby for die cutting and collage!!


this is my ultimate fave and it was seeing this at a craft show that mde me go home and go stright on the website to mooch through their range!!
This is not just card (marks and sparks styleee!!) this is card with a wood venieer feel and texture oh its fabby!


last up some lovely polka dots large and small!! oh so pretty and more than just a printed paper!!


right i guess i need to take a deep breath and get chopping can't stroke it forever!!!!!

3 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Ooooh...polka dots and corrugated kraft card - you are one lucky lady! Have fun creating. Am quite jealous :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous papers! You wouldn't want to use them would you really....??

Anonymous said...

Love the lacy ones and the krafty corrogated. Lucky, lucky you.
x Tricia (60)