Monday 17 October 2011

Halloween Make :: Spider Hair Clip!!

I am still having a few problems with blogger on my laptop so am using another comp which i am not used to and is REALLY slow also there still seems to be some glitches so bear with me bloggers!!! 

So i have for you tonight a little (well rather large really) hairclip that i plan to wear to school on friday when we have various spooky activities!


My clip started life as a pack or 3 spider decorations found at home bargains, he has a velvety feel to him but still looks quite creepy!!


I attached a clip to the bottom.....


.......using 2 circles of felt and some strong glue so that it looks neat and does not get stuck in my hair lol!!!

finally some bling for eyes and hey presto a funky halloween hair clip!!!

7 comments:

furrypig said...

that spider is kinda creepy but kinda girly too with the bright pinky bling eyes! Hope to see him in a picture whilst being worn in your hair!

CLaire said...

He is ace..... brilliant idea...
I want one !!

Unknown said...

Super creepy - I love it :)

sue said...

AAAAAAAAHH that is super scary!!!!

chrissie said...

Oh I so want one!

craftygranny said...

wow thats so cute

Crafty Loops said...

Uhhh extremely creepy, Im not sure I would want to wear it in my hair but its a really fantastic idea. I love the pink eyes though, it makes it a little more feminine and not quite as creepy. Fantastic idea. Lee x